BUDGET-FRIENDLY PACKAGES for
Adobe Experience Cloud
BUDGET-FRIENDLy packages for
ADOBE EXPERIENCE CLOUD
Professionally, Quickly, Affordably
We simplify migrating from your existing platform or tools to Adobe Experience Cloud by providing an affordable, fixed price offering that is live within 16 weeks. You also have the option to subscribe to a fully-staffed run team plus on-going support,maintenance and 24×7 devs ops, providing the on-demand operational and technical support you need to assure flawless execution and world-class outcomes.
- Architecting Adobe Experience Manager based on current website structure, navigation, integrations, etc..
- Sizing based on your performance, availability and authoring requirements. Recommending appropriate authoring and publishing server configurations including CDN configurations.
- Configuring a dev, stage and production environment in Amazon Web Services.
- Setting up your SCCM appropriately for Adobe AEM development including automated build, QA and release processes.
- Develop custom components and page templates. (We leverage our pre-built components library as/when required to accelerate this development).
- Configuring Adobe Assets (Digital Asset Management) including custom workflows to support use cases such as renditions, etc.
- Configure Adobe Analytics and custom dashboards.
- Configure Adobe Target and support custom personalization use cases.
- Integration with video marketing and marketing automation platforms of choice.
- Integration with CDN of choice.
- Migrating all content to Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Assets.
- End-to-End QE of the website and integrations.
- UAT and incorporating feedback.
- CDN (Akamai, Cloudflare, Fastly)
- Video Marketing (Brightcove, Vidyard)
- Marketing Automation (Marketo, Adobe Campaign)
Duration may scale based on complexity of client needs
ADOBE EXPERIENCE CLOUD PRODUCTS
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM Sites)
- Adobe AEM Assets
- Adobe Target
- Adobe Analytics
- Adobe licenses not included
- Ongoing Development and Maintenance
- 24x7x365 DevOps
You also have the option to subscribe to a fully-staffed run team plus on-going support, maintenance and 24×7 devs ops, providing the on-demand operational and technical support you need to assure flawless execution and world-class outcomes.
We love packaged solutions, choose the one that works best for you
If you need Adobe Experience Manager, but don’t need the full suite of capabilities in Adobe Analytics and Target, or if your company and marketing efforts are at a slightly smaller scale, Adobe AEM Foundation could be just right for you. Still highly functional but bundled to be more affordable, AEM Foundation might be just the ticket for you. Same scope as TAOSplus but with fewer templates and components, and delivered in a shorter timeframe.
We provide outsourced teams that do the work, managing analytics, testing, optimization and content, allowing you to focus on high-value decisions and efforts that maximize marketing’s contribution to the company. Our teams consist of professionals, Adobe-Certified in Adobe Experience Manager, Analytics, Target and Assets, that collaborate with you to create a high-performance marketing machine.
CUSTOM SOLUTION DEVELOPMENT-AS-A-PRODUCT
We recognize that not all your solutions are packaged, OOB solutions. If you have custom built solutions that have technical debt, are critical to your business and require constant maintenance or are looking to develop a new custom application to serve new business requirements, we can help.We provide an innovative delivery model that provides a roadmap for maintaining and enhancing the solution treating it like a product.
Features, benefits and pricing presented depend on system configuration and are subject to change without notice. TAOS disclaims any representation, warranty or other legal commitment regarding its services except for those expressly stated in a TAOS services agreement. All other trademarks, service marks, images, products and brands remain the sole property of their respective holders and do not imply endorsement or sponsorship.